ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response
About ServiceMaster Restore
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone. Today, ServiceMaster Restore is committed to helping our communities rebuild after a disaster, helping businesses get back to work and helping our neighbors restore their homes to pre-loss conditions. Whether dealing with a burst pipe that impacts one home or a natural disaster that impacts the entire community, we’re at your side to help guide you from the moment disaster strikes to the day your life gets back to normal. Local restoration service backed by a national network
When disaster strikes, it hits close to home. Our nationwide company has locally-owned franchises that employ team members who live in the very communities we serve. That’s why we work harder to help make our neighborhoods whole again after the worst happens.
We can help you navigate from crisis through resolution by:
- Combining our vast resources and expertise needed for each situation
- Providing a team that works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration
- Leveraging our more than 65 years of experience
Anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently bring you and your property back to normal
We partner with insurance providers
At ServiceMaster Restore, our professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals and business principals to navigate through the uncertainty following water or fire damage. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process with ease. Our claims management department provides industry-leading services to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and the insurance partner.
Our stats prove there’s strength in numbers
ServiceMaster Restore currently has:
- More than 1,900 locations throughout the United States
- Additional locations in 14 countries around the world
- Over $1 billion in annual customer revenue
- One of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry
- Over 65 years of cleaning and restoration experience
The industry’s go-to advisor
With over 65 years of experience, our expert staff has the proven guidance and expertise to assist in a wide range of disaster restoration scenarios. We’ve even established standards that are now accepted and expected across the industry.
From destructive hurricanes to raging wildfires, the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore have the knowledge, processes and equipment necessary to get the job done right.
Developing superior industry standards
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) Network is an internal standards program that we developed to provide superior standards to the industry. Our program has now evolved into industry-accepted and expected best practices, as referred to in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
ServiceMaster Restore closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to the following requirements. Each member:
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore service guarantees, including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results and conscientious safety controls
- Employs integrity in estimating and billing practices
- Completes and maintains ongoing employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products and technologies
- Uses the proven ServiceMaster Restore equipment, processes and products
- Performs all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications
- Meets or exceeds the ServiceMaster Restore requirements for General Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Resolves customer service issues swiftly and professionally
- Commits to the ServiceMaster Restore principles of environmental stewardship
A ServiceMaster company
ServiceMaster Restore is among the ServiceMaster family of brands that provide residential and commercial services, including termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning, and disaster restoration. These services are provided through a network of company-owned and franchised service centers and business units, operating under the following brands:
- AmeriSpec®: Home inspection Services
- Furniture Medic®: Furniture repair and restoration services
- Merry Maids®: Residential cleaning services
- Terminix®: Termite and pest control
- ServiceMaster Clean®: Residential and commercial cleaning services
- ServiceMaster Restore®: Residential and commercial disaster restoration services
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
- We’re ready to restore your home or place of business after any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs, 24/7/365.
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say.