Fire Damage Restoration by
JRCC - Just Right Cleaning and Construction
Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fire Damage Restoration in Moses Lake, Wenatchee, Ellensburg, and Yakima Washington
The National Fire Prevention Association estimates that US fire departments respond to more than 1,000 residential structure fires each day. Fires start unexpectedly and grow quickly. Most homeowners can't act fast enough to extinguish a fire themselves. A large fire, or one that damages certain areas of a home – like the kitchen – can displace your family for weeks or months. Structural damage can cause parts of a home to collapse. The fire, smoke and water damage can make a home or business seem like a lost cause.
The restoration professionals at Just Right Cleaning and Construction can begin work on your home or business immediately after the fire is out. In the case of a minor fire, often we can restore your home without displacing your family. A fire can distribute smoke odors and soot throughout the house – even in areas that are unaffected by the fire itself.
Our trained restoration professionals can:
- Remove smoke odors and soot from the entire home
- Clean upholstery, fabric and carpet.
- Leave no trace of the fire damage
Major fires can displace your family
Major home fires will displace you and your family. To make the restoration process move as quickly and smoothly as possible:
- Take a comprehensive inventory of the remaining contents of your home.
- Move the your belongings to our secure, state-of-the-art cleaning facility.
- Place your possessions in our specially built drying and deodorizing rooms.
- Once dry, deodorized and stabilized, we store them until your home is ready for occupancy.
Our restoration team gets to work on restoring the structure to its pre-fire state.
Our skilled trades staff and trusted contractors will:
- Board up your home to secure the structure
- Perform the demolition
- Debris removal
- rough carpentry
- heating and cooling work
We are fully licensed and insured, and all work meets building code standards.
When the structure is complete, we'll:
- Complete the insulation and drywall installation
- Finish carpentry, painting, wall coverings and carpeting.
- Perform our guaranteed smoke and mildew odor removal services.
Our professional project managers will keep you updated on the progress of your restoration
- You'll know when you can expect to re-occupy your space
- We'll coordinate carefully with your insurance company and all subcontractors who are working on your restoration project.
- We'll handle every detail regarding your restoration project.